WHAT DO YOU THINK?
1. With what imagery would you finish the sentence, “The whole world is ________”?
2. What narrow bridges do you walk, and what is your key to navigating the world?
3. Have you ever turned to Judaism for solace when you felt that life is like a bridge that does not stop shaking? What was the situation, and how did you overcome your fears?
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
1. The world is represented as a giant void. What emotions do the color and space of this void evoke in you? How does this make you feel about the world as a
place that you inhabit?
2. What might be the significance of the cloud and the snake to the person on the bridge? What would you have placed at the bottom of the abyss?
3. The meaning of the person walking on the narrow bridge connects easily to the quote, but what might the person’s stance suggest?